“Amazing Pizza!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Marietta, Georgia
“Amazing Pizza!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

A definite place restaurant for the pizza lover!! As authentic as is it gets. We visit family several times a year in Fernandina and we always stop in. Friendly staff. I highly recommend it!!

1 Thank Khite100

Knoxville, Tennessee
“This is a must for pizza lovers”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

When you need a break from seafood you have got to try this place... !!!
Pizza is awesome and the shrimp macaroni is better!!!

• Visited July 2014
“Good pizza!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Very good artisan pizza! Service was terrific! If you want really good pizza, then you outta try it!

New Port Richey, Florida
“Delicious, beautiful--a hidden gem!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I traveled to Amelia Island for a friend's wedding, and our friend recommended Arte Pizza. We called, thinking we would just pick up a pie and bring it back to our hotel with us. However, once we arrived, we decided to stay. The place is just lovely. We ordered salads and a cheese/pepperoni pizza to split. The service was wonderful, the food was delicious, and I am a pizza snob from New York, so that is saying something!! :)

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It Looked Like Everyone Ordered Pizza!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

It was Sunday about 6 pm on June 28th, I wanted pizza so the wife and I tried this place. We were pleasantly surprised. I ordered a personal size meat pizza and a small antipasto and my wife ordered the salsiccia entrée and a side salad. We each had ice tea as well. The antipasto and house salad came out first with bread sticks and a dipping dish with olive oil and balsamic cheese combination. My wife's side salad was fresh and filled with cucumbers, various lettuces, tomatoes and red onion very nice. My antipasto was like a work of art. it was served with salami slices over cheese, grilled eggplant slices, sweet pepper and onion melody, and fresh mozzarella slices with tomatoes. Excellent!!! The pizza came out it was over done and burnt terrible. I mentioned it to one of the staff and it was was taken back and the new one was fantastic. It had Pepperoni, lots of cheese and crumpled sausage meat on top. It took 10 minutes for a new one was very pleased with their handling of this situation. My wife loved her SALSICCIA which consisted of sweet sausage with pepper and onions and a pasta stuff with ricotta cheese and tomato sauce. Excellent!!!. This is a very noisy, fun and family orientated establishment. There is also outside tables to dine on too. The staff is very pleasant and willing to please. Wines and beers are available but we had none this evening. We will go back definitely.