“Great has Improved”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Reviewed these guys a couple years ago, with a 4 Star. Went back with the family over the weekend, and I can happily say, not only are they still there, they have moved into a bigger location and have improved their already delicious fare. I really did not think that I would find anything down here to top NY pizza, I was wrong. The crust, not too thin, not too thick, light and crispy. Toppings, fresh and flavorful. Beautiful. And their Caesar Salad, was the best I have ever tasted. My daughter ordered their Famous Mac N Cheese. The creamy cheese blended well with the shrimp and bacon and just a touch of jalapeno to give it a slightly spicy/smoky taste. I do not believe I have ever 5 Starred anything. I gladly do it with Arte.

1  Thank DJ W
There are newer reviews for Arte Pizza

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We went to this restaurant on Friday 3/21/14.
The food is good, I have no complaints there. Between the 3 of us, we ordered a Pizza, a Calzone and a Sausage Pannini on Foccacia Bread and Fries. All were good, and were enjoyed. The reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is because, I feel they are a bit stingy with their condiments, and starters. We were given some kind of Breadsticks with what seemed to be a Balsalmic sauce, but they were very small Breadsticks and we only were able to enjoy 2 each. Also, when I asked for ketchup for my fries, it was brought to me in a little tiny cup, instead of bringing a bottle to the table. No one wants to continually ask for condiments or starters.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Hubs and I visited this gem when it was the size of my living room and loved the good and the ambiance. We were thrilled to take the family back tonight to find that they have expanded and the food is still delicious! The half salads were plentiful enough to share, and the Caesar dressing is divine!! The pizza crust is the perfect consistency, and you taste every single item on the pie. The Mac & Cheese is indulgent with a bit of heat & smoky bacon. The service was friendly and prompt. We will be back!!!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We ate here twice during our month long stay this year. Both times were very good. We had salad and pizza both times and they were very good. The new dining room is great, the service was fine and this is a nice place for lunch when you are looking for a well prepared thin crust pizza

Reviewed March 23, 2014

The pizza was very good. I have to say it concerned me to see the guy making the pizza walking around with his latex gloves on. He cleaned a table, touching all kinds of stuff and walked back behind the counter to make pizza without changing his gloves. That being said, it was very good but I might think twice about eating there again. Servers were friendly.