“Good food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Albany, New York
“Good food”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We didn't know if the place was open or not because there is a lot of construction going on in part of the restaurant. The dining room is very small and tables are very close together. We had our granddaughter in her stroller and could not get to our table without people moving chairs. That being said, we ordered a meatball Panini, a chicken Panini, and their special mac and cheese with shrimp and hot peppers for my hubby. All were very good, the baby really liked the meatballs, we would definitely go back to try the pizza.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Surprising find on Amelia”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Pizza isn't the first thing I necessarily think of when on a beach vacation, but the kids were really good today and we rewarded them by letting them choose the meal. When they said "pizza", I went online to find local pizzerias, and Arte Pizza popped up first. We're so glad it did! The meatball and goat cheese pizza was FABULOUS, the glasses of wine were generously poured, and the breadsticks brought out as a complimentary appetizer kept the kids happy until the main course arrived. After vacationing on Amelia for more than 25 years, I thought I'd tried everything that the island had to offer in terms of dining, but Arte Pizza was a new and exciting find. We'll definitely be back!

• Visited July 2013
“Small place, but great food!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here because our kids wanted pizza and the reviews were good. It was a pleasant surprise! The food was delicious, especially the Mac 'n cheese...yummy! Definitely worth the stop. The staff was friendly. The place is a tiny house in the historic district. There isn't much room and wasn't much to look at from the outside, but we were impressed with the food! Will be back whenever we are in the area!

Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Don't Miss this Place”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I hadn't been here in a while although I don't know why. I have been there twice in the past two weeks. I had pizza and an antipasto on the first visit - both were excellent. On my last trip I had the macaroni and cheese with bacon, shrimp and jalapenos. Delicious. We will be going regularly even though it is out of the way. The restaurant is very small while it is being renovated but no one seems to mind. Once it is done it will be much larger. I pray the food doesn't change. Great place in downtown Fernandina Beach.

Amelia Island, Florida
“Old Reliable Pick”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We have been coming to Fernandina for 6 years since buying a place on the Island. We discovered this our first year here. We come multiple times each year. They are building a large addition onto the previously very small seating area. We discussed it with the owner (from Italy and brings his old world penchant for great pizza with him), and it will be open in the near future. Our daughter is moving to Florence Italy, but still wanted to go to Arte. She claims the pizza is better here than any place in Florence and I agree. True old style Italian thin crust baked in a super-hot brick oven. Uses nothing but fresh ingredientw. The wait staff is excellent and friendly. This place is frequented by the locals and repeat customers, which is a testament to its food. They have other dishes and specials besides the pizza, which are also excellent. This place, Pablo's and Merge are on our permanent rotation and it has NEVER disappointed.