Beachside is a little older motel right on the ocean. Its impeccably clean, seems to be newly updated, and the staff is so very nice and accommodating. This is our second visit to this hotel and on both occasions it was an enjoyable stay. We were pleasantly surprised to see that it is also pet friendly so we will definitely be back. If your looking for something fancy, this is probably not the place, but if you are ok with comfortable beds, a clean and spacious room with a flat screen tv with close proximity to the ocean, then it's for you. You can not beat the price either, very much a great value for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just Renovated! The Beachside Motel is Amelia Island's only oceanfront motel and is locally owned and operated. Designed with your comfort in mind, our tastefully decorated rooms all have Flatscreen TV, telephones and free wifi. Fridges are found in our Classic Rooms; Microwave,Fridge, and sink/kitchen prep area in our Efficiency Rooms and fully equipped kitchenettes with Stove, Fridge and complete kitchen available for guests who prefer a more homestyle atmosphere are found in our Oceanfront Kitchen Suite Rooms. Begin each day with complimentary coffee and yummies in our lobby. Swim or sun around our full-size oceanfront pool which is just steps from the beach. Just minutes from the island's charming historic town of Fernandina Beach, the public golf course, and Ft. Clinch State Park and across the street from one of the local's favorite restaurants, The Surf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Beachside Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachside Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Beachside Motel Fernandina Beach
- Beachside Motel Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL