I stayed the weekend at Beachside Motel. It was very clean. It is an old style Florida hotel which I really liked. Quiet property with clean pool, easy access to the beach and decent rooms. It had more than I expected. In addition to the 2 double beds there was a small table with 2 chairs, kitchenette with frig and freeze, microwave and dishes.
I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just Renovated! The Beachside Motel is Amelia Island's only oceanfront motel and is locally owned and operated. Designed with your comfort in mind, our tastefully decorated rooms all have Flatscreen TV, telephones and free wifi. Fridges are found in our Classic Rooms; Microwave,Fridge, and sink/kitchen prep area in our Efficiency Rooms and fully equipped kitchenettes with Stove, Fridge and complete kitchen available for guests who prefer a more homestyle atmosphere are found in our Oceanfront Kitchen Suite Rooms. Begin each day with complimentary coffee and yummies in our lobby. Swim or sun around our full-size oceanfront pool which is just steps from the beach. Just minutes from the island's charming historic town of Fernandina Beach, the public golf course, and Ft. Clinch State Park and across the street from one of the local's favorite restaurants, The Surf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Beachside Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachside Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Beachside Motel Fernandina Beach
- Beachside Motel Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL