Basic, on the water, great service. Nothing fancy, but everything worked. Arrived in the middle of the night. Manager left room door open for me so I could register the next morning. Ample parking. Swimming pool. Coffee maker, ironing board, iron, shampoo, soap, etc. in the room. Wish I had steyed longer, but business plans took me elsewhere. Great local dining recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just Renovated! The Beachside Motel is Amelia Island's only oceanfront motel and is locally owned and operated. Designed with your comfort in mind, our tastefully decorated rooms all have Flatscreen TV, telephones and free wifi. Fridges are found in our Classic Rooms; Microwave,Fridge, and sink/kitchen prep area in our Efficiency Rooms and fully equipped kitchenettes with Stove, Fridge and complete kitchen available for guests who prefer a more homestyle atmosphere are found in our Oceanfront Kitchen Suite Rooms. Begin each day with complimentary coffee and yummies in our lobby. Swim or sun around our full-size oceanfront pool which is just steps from the beach. Just minutes from the island's charming historic town of Fernandina Beach, the public golf course, and Ft. Clinch State Park and across the street from one of the local's favorite restaurants, The Surf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Beachside Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachside Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Beachside Motel Fernandina Beach
- Beachside Motel Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL