This hotel was clean and convenient. We had a room that faced the ocean and we could actually see the water. It was an easy walk to the beach. Little to no traffic. For some reason, we were given a handicapped accessible room so it was much bigger than I was expecting. The ladies that were running the complimentary breakfast were very friendly and helpful. The price to stay was lesser than other places we have stayed on the island. The pool is very small. Luckily, we went swimming when there was no one else in the pool so it didn't seem as small. I had stayed in a Comfort Inn in April and for some reason, both that hotel and this hotel had terrible WiFi signal unless you were on the first floor or near the pool. However, if I had to stay here again or not get to stay at the beach, I would choose this hotel. Very convenient to Ft Clinch and Downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 100% non-smoking with all-suite rooms. All rooms offer a seating area with sofa-sleeper, microwave/fridge, free hot breakfast, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, and free wi-fi. Our hotel is located steps away from main beach and only 1 mile from historic downtown Fernandina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels and Orbitz so you can book your Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Comfort Suites Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, FL