“Family Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Karibo

Cafe Karibo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe, International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Family Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The wait staff work together seemlessly.They are amiable and available. There isn't anything on the menu I don't like and there will be many things you will like.Families or special occasions not a problem. The large shady patio is a great asset.It will quickly become a favorite.

Visited August 2014

Calhoun, Georgia, United States
“Perfect for an outdoor lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

This cafe has an exciting menu with very good sandwiches and lunch choices. The outdoor seating area is a beautiful little garden space that's perfect on warm, sunny days!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Erica S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great for kids and adults. We had the Pig and Apple, Curry Chicken Wrap, Caesar Salad and kids grilled cheese.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank StacySeanWilson
“GRILLED MEATLOAF?!! YES!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

I cook a lot. I bbq quite a bit, and also i grill just about everything I can. But I have never though to throw a turkey meatloaf slice on the grill. It was amazing. You know that crunchy edge that everyone fights for on a meatloaf.....its on the whole thing. Very good.
Also had gluten Free Vegetarian options and My girlfriend said they were awesome.

Visited July 2014
Hinckley, Ohio
“Fantastic vegetarian meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I found this restaurant initially using Happy Cow when I was searching for veg-friendly restaurants to visit during our trip to Amelia Island. I'm so glad because we enjoyed a fantastic meal with great service. We enjoyed several of the vegetarian small plates (which were an impressive size!) and the standout dish was their lentil salad. After that my husband and I both split the veggie burger and it was one of the best that I've ever had. Excellent food, laid-back atmosphere and superb service. Would go back in a heartbeat.

• Visited July 2014