“First time trying it”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I ordered 3 chicken strips with fries and toast. The food was fast and it had good flavor I should have ordered more chicken though and I would have preferred some mashed potatoes but I will know for next time. For fast food it was pretty good and the price was fair.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I swear they must be . . . one day you order “Tongue Torch” and they are mild, the next day you order the same and they are something else.

So what I do is only go when it is a few of us and order a batch of every temperature, so I know somewhere in there they’ll be the one I like.

The Grilled chicken salad is an great lunch . . .healthy and all, but too bad they want an extra 50 cents (or whatever) for an extra sauce . . c’mon man! Give me an extra blue cheese and don’t charge me for it.

If they stabilized the staff or the sauces (whichever is responsible for the inconsistency) I’d be there more often!

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Love it, great fast food and very clean. The service was good too, friendly service. Will go often.

1  Thank kentjax
Reviewed January 26, 2012

We stopped by Zaxby's at lunch and found the restaurant very clean and the service was outstanding. Of course the chicken was out of this world. It is always juicy and very tasty. One of the nicer Zaxby's we eaten at.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

We were mourning the loss of the local KFC, so thought we'd give Zaxty's a try. I don't understand the positive reviews. We found the atmosphere depressing and the food below average. The chicken tenders were dry and tasteless. The fries were ordinary.