“Good food and a great view.”

Brett’s Waterway Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Went there for lunch and had a good experience. The club sandwich was well stacked and served on a croissant roll. The only downside was whatever sauce they put on it, I won't get that on there again. The blue cheese potato salad was ok. Wife got spinach dip that she said was loaded with onions. But it looked ok. Waitress was good, courteous, and attentive. Did not cost us as much as Timoti's but the food was not as good. The view was 100 times better.

3  Thank Scott M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,464)

Reviewed August 20, 2014

ate there for lunch. drinks yummy and food delicious, would go back for more. nice river view from almost any seat. comfortable

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Besides the Beach this was my favorite part of my trip! I had probably the best service I have experienced in a long time here. The restaraunt is on the water at the Harbor! So beautiful watching the boats come in and out. They have ample seating on the patio and inside. It is deep wood and the ambiance at the has to be breathtaking. I will return and have dinner there. I had Sunday lunch. The food was incredible. I had the fish sandwich and they make a Bleu Cheese Potatoe Salad that is out of this world. Thank Laree! I wrote an immediate commendation letter to the Manager and came back to my office and wrote a formal one. Can you say, "Very Impressed"! I will be back and my suggestion, GO! :)

2  Thank Diane S
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We've eaten in Brett's Waterway Cafe, at least, 15 times. Every time is a wonderful experience.
Service is always fast and friendly, There is often a short wait to get in, but they provide a pager that let's you know when your short wait is over. Food is well above average.
WE have never been disappointed.

1  Thank Greg1792
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We watched the sun set from Brett's bar and enjoyed excellent drinks and friendly bar keeps. Atmosphere was pleasant and patrons were mellow. Our bartender was great !

1  Thank mwinch23