“A pleasant surprise”
Review of La Mancha

La Mancha
Reserve with OpenTable
La Mancha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Description: A welcome escape awaits with every La Mancha's visit. Join us and experience a new era of flavorful food and dining
Reviewed June 30, 2014

La Mancha is in a building where other restaurants have been and failed. We went with another couple and all of us had different entrees and all of us were raving about our food. This is a very casual place, and there are lots of choices. I can't have any dairy, and that was no problem for them. Our server was the best. The next time we are in Amelia Island, this is where we will have dinner.

2  Thank HHI681

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had an evening meal here; well prepared. The menu is varied; and solid in all respects. The wine list; reasonably complete; and the service was very good.

1  Thank Gary L
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Spent a lovely day at the beach and wanted something fast and easy. Read the reviews on trip advisor and decide to try it out. Sangria was delightful infused with fruits, very authentic. Shared paella with my husband it was pretty good. The live music was fantastic, authentic, not what one would expect in such a small restaurant.

1  Thank Erika W
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I were spending a long weekend at the beach and decided to try something different. I read the reviews and decided to try La Mancha. We've had tapas before and that's what I was expecting. So very glad I was wrong. We tried the lamb meatball tapas and then ordered the surf & turf special for two. From the bread to the last bite, everything was wonderful. Flavors and combinations that just seemed to explode in your mouth. And when I asked a question about something that was in the dish, our waiter knew the name of it and seemed truly pleased that I noticed. Also, we ordered sangria and it was delicious. That's not something I normally order because most places don't let it sit long enough for the flavors to blend. If we ever make it back this way we will definitely be back.

1  Thank smacky030
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Food variety and taste was great. Prices were slightly high for not being on the water. They did offer live music which was a surprise bonus. Service was fantastic and the waiter was very attentive. No liquor so they offer wine and beer only. Kids are welcome but food options are limited.

netto3003, General Manager at La Mancha, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Txnikster, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm happy to hear that you like our food variety, taste of flavors and the services you received by our staff. I appreciate your accolades to our staff. We are expanding our kids menu and adding a outside patio in the near future to provide a better overall experience.

I hope it's not too long before I have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Regards