“superb tapas cooking”
Review of La Mancha

La Mancha
Reserve with OpenTable
La Mancha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Description: A welcome escape awaits with every La Mancha's visit. Join us and experience a new era of flavorful food and dining
Reviewed March 28, 2014

While on Amelia Island for a long weekend, we ate dinner at La Mancha and were wonderfully impressed. We had a tapas meal which was absolutely wonderful: tortilla, albondigas de siri, buffalo mozzarella, and another delicious dish which I've forgotten. All were outstanding and served with fresh-out-of-the oven bread for getting all the excellent sauces. It's really a treat..

There are newer reviews for La Mancha

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I'll begin by stating that I contacted the manager about our dinner and he never contacted me!
We had a birthday party - reservations were made weeks in advance. Our party of 24 had one waiter! Needless to say, drink orders were taken once! Food was cold for the most of us. Our appetizer arrived after the entree. Our waiter never came back to check on us. We were cramped in a corner!!! When I asked to get the check, I waited over 10 minutes. Went to the lobby area and was told that if we hadn't asked for separate checks, we'd have had them by now!
I really want to support local businesses, but this lack of service, hot food and rudeness precludes my ever going back.

2  Thank jeanninemarie2
netto3003, Owner at La Mancha, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thank you for choosing La Mancha restaurant for a very special Day for you and your friends. We are commited to give the best personal service we can provide. We certainly apologize for the inconvience that you experienced on your special occasion. We are a fairly new restaurant and on a friday night, 24 separate checks was a challenge. We are always working to provide a better service to our guests, and have learned and taken proper measures to ensure that this will not happen again. We would love to have you and your friends back and will be welcomed with open arms.
Sincerly,
Romulo Netto Camargo

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This place was recommended to us and we can see why. Their menu is extensive, with both hot and cold tapas and plenty of entrees with a Spanish flair. The night we dined there, they had a giant paella at the front of the restaurant which could be ordered as a tapas portion or as an entree. We had wine, shared several tapas and then shared a delicious limoncello mousse cake and we were really full. We had prompt service from our waiter and the owner/ manager passed by more than once with a smile and a few hints on choices. Top it all off with live music being played that night and you have a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We had early reservations and settled into a corner table. Our waiter,Cory, was terrific. I enjoyed a local dark ale and fabulous paella - better than what I'd had in Spain. All three of us were happy with our meal and the great service. I'd love to go back.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Great food. Very tasty and satisfying. A bit on the pricy side but just about every restaurant on the beach are as they cash out on us tourist. Nonetheless, if you have $100 to spend for 2 people, you'll not be disappointed.