“The Island's Best”
Review of La Mancha

La Mancha
Reserve with OpenTable
La Mancha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Description: A welcome escape awaits with every La Mancha's visit. Join us and experience a new era of flavorful food and dining
Amelia Island, Florida
“The Island's Best”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I live here on Amelia Island and have visited most of the restaurants over the course of the past year. The partners that have teamed up to create La Mancha have created the best restaurant on the island at the moment. You must of course like Spanish cuisine. We find a simple dinner consisting of a tapa and dessert to be a fantastic value especially when you have a group comfortable with sharing a variety of tapas family style.

The dinners are by no means second class to the tapas. Every time I visit (5 so far) I order something different. I have never been disappointed.

I now also have an appreciation for why I am asked if I made a reservation when the place is seemingly empty. Just about everything on the menu not to mention the amazing bread is made fresh and hot. Preparations for the evening are best done with a good estimate of how many patrons will be enjoying dinner. Adding the number without reservations helps keep the kitchen prepared.

If you want a tantalizing dinner that is sure to keep you coming back don't miss La Mancha.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank icosahedra

West Chicago, Illinois
“New Years Eve Dinner”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Hubby and I came here for New Years Eve 2013. We had such an amazing dinner, the food was SO good! Champagne was great too. Service was phenomenal. Best new years eve of my life!

• Visited December 2013
Ottumwa, Iowa
“Outstanding”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The food at La Mancha is delicious. The locally-grown shrimp was my favorite. All food was fresh. During the evening, there is live music. They offered a nice selection of seafood.

Visited January 2014
South Florida
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

A bit pricey but I had two excellent tapas choices last night. Crab and spinach stuffed grilled eggplant was decadent and devine. I followed that with a fried goat cheese salad with an excellent honey mustard dressing. I would have loved to try more but alas I was too full. The neighboring table had the paella and it looked and smelled wonderful. It appeared there were many regular diners based on the interaction with the staff members.

• Visited January 2014
“Comfortable and reasonable”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Good food, comfortable atmosphere, in a good location. This restaurant was right down the road from our hotel. We had a party of 8 and we had plenty of room and not crowded between other tables. Service was good as was the food.

• Visited January 2014