“New Years Eve Dinner”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Description: A welcome escape awaits with every La Mancha's visit. Join us and experience a new era of flavorful food and dining.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Hubby and I came here for New Years Eve 2013. We had such an amazing dinner, the food was SO good! Champagne was great too. Service was phenomenal. Best new years eve of my life!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

The food at La Mancha is delicious. The locally-grown shrimp was my favorite. All food was fresh. During the evening, there is live music. They offered a nice selection of seafood.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

A bit pricey but I had two excellent tapas choices last night. Crab and spinach stuffed grilled eggplant was decadent and devine. I followed that with a fried goat cheese salad with an excellent honey mustard dressing. I would have loved to try more but alas I was too full. The neighboring table had the paella and it looked and smelled wonderful. It appeared there were many regular diners based on the interaction with the staff members.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Good food, comfortable atmosphere, in a good location. This restaurant was right down the road from our hotel. We had a party of 8 and we had plenty of room and not crowded between other tables. Service was good as was the food.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

This place was not recommended by our B&B only because of small town politics. Apparently it was started by a guy who left another local restaurant and is now in direct competition with his former employer, but hey, that's the American way. We loved it. It's right next to a Days Inn which was a little off-putting, but we rolled the dice. The ambiance was great, including live guitar. The tapas were great as was the sangria. Service was top notch, and the price was reasonable.

1  Thank Kay M