“Superb!”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Description: A welcome escape awaits with every La Mancha's visit. Join us and experience a new era of flavorful food and dining.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I visited for the first time tonight with a friend. We ordered Tapas. A Sirloin with Blue Cheese, a Panko Scallop, and Shrimp with Pablano Cream and a side of Saffron Rice. I don't remember the exact names. We also ordered the Lemon Cake and Tres Leches. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING! I thought my friend was going to re-enact the scene from when Harry Met Sally. I had to ask her to stop moaning how good it was as we were drawing attention.

Jokes aside, from the moment we entered the door we were welcomed with big smiles. All staff that we encountered were polite, very knowledgable and so happy that we were there. One young gentleman made the comment that he noticed that we viewed the menu before we were seated and were contemplating staying. He thanked us for choosing to stay and hoped that we enjoyed our meal. He wasn't even our server. Good Job La Manche!

P.S. Coastal Engagements by Lisa Presnell is excited to refer you for rehearsal dinners and parties. We can't wait to come back and share our experience with our friends.

1  Thank Vowsonamelia

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We are staying 2 nights at Fernandina Beach and the Front Desk clerk at our hotel highly recommended La Mancha when we asked about a place to go within walking distance. The atmosphere is wonderful. Bright and colorful interior with Flamenco music playing.

Our waitress Jessica was wonderful and the food even better. We had two of the specials the restaurant was offering (Prime Rib and Empanada's) as well as Sangria and the house red Malbec wine. The scallops are incredible.

The Sangria was fruity and flavorful and the red wine an excellent Malbec choice.The portions of food are substantial and there was plenty of food leftover for lunch the day.

I read some of the other reviews where people rated this restaurant low because of their lack of beer choices and the view out the window to the parking lot. I can't comment on the beer choices, but I can say that there was no reason to rate a restaurant poorly because of the view...which the person would have known the view by where they parked their car.

This is a must go when visiting Fernandina Beach. We'll be back again and again.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stumbled on this restaurant while walking to somewhere else. Lucky for US! Spouse had Snapper, I had Paella - both rated 9/10 (we NEVER give 10/10) We might even make a special trip back to Amelia Island just to eat at La Mancha!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great service and great food. This is a new restaurant but and experienced staff and it shows. The food was excellent. The owner or manager greeted us at the door and check in during the meal just to make sure everything was to our liking. He also was there to open the door and bid us a good evening as we left. Busy guy. My prediction is that La Mancha will be around for years to come and I'll do my part keep them successful.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I just finished the best steak, and possibly the best meal we've ever had! They have only been open for five weeks and don't even have a sign on the building, only a small sign by the street. But word of mouth has really gotten around! It's a upscale Brazilian restaurant. The chef is fantastic! The entire wait staff is the best I've ever seen! Our server recommended the special of the day and and it was incredible! It was not just a meal, it was a dining experience like none other we have ever had! If you visit Amelia Island, La Mancha is a MUST!!!