“Great experience”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Description: A welcome escape awaits with every La Mancha's visit. Join us and experience a new era of flavorful food and dining.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Quaint atmosphere and friendly, helpful service for this new restaurant in the heart of fernandina beach. We ordered five tapas and a pasta special and all were delicious and flavorful. Our favorites were the chorizo and scallops. We will definitely go there again on our next visit to Amelia island.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Looking for a unique place to eat at the beach led us to La Mancha, just an easy walk from our hotel. The prior reviews on TripAdvisor were all spot on. The food was wonderful and the service attentive. One observation, the paella was slightly disappointing as it was made with cilantro (which I don't care for) and the seafood servings in the paella for one were exceedingly small (two tiny mussels, three small clams, four medium shrimp and two small pieces of fish). For $20+, I did expect more seafood. Chicken in the paella was plentiful however. The tapas we ordered were superb. I'll certainly go back when in the area, but I'll probably skip the paella and try something else instead.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Agreeing the the previous reviews, we are so glad to see the favorite menu items from Don Quioxte that somehow "fell off" the menu when Peppers bought it out.
Great wine selections, impeccable service and our beloved dishes in all their previous glory.

Bravo, La Mancha, and we look forward to many delicious meals!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Everything we ordered was fantastic! My kids even loved our meal. We shared the platter for 2 (could've fed 4) with steaks, chicken, beans, rice, salad, potatoes. So delicious. If I'm in Fernandina again I would *definitely* visit again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

After years of visiting Amelia Island, I have eaten at many of the local favorite spots- and was dreading the idea of a JAX drive, in order to change it up. However, "La Mancha" is the answer to my foodie prayers! I cannot rave enough about this place! Unique, Flavorful & Fresh Food! Great Presentation! La Mancha carries an expansive menu of Spanish Dishes, however there is a range of some excellent staple dishes, with local seafood. I ordered a shrimp & scallop dish that was SO SAVORY! - it arrived on a sword ( * gold star for fun presentation!) ! Also, my sangria was the perfect concoction- crisp, refreshing & not too sweet! I will "for sure 100%" be back here again, and definitely recommend it!

1  Thank Amanda A