“Ditto!”
Review of La Mancha

La Mancha
Reserve with OpenTable
La Mancha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Description: A welcome escape awaits with every La Mancha's visit. Join us and experience a new era of flavorful food and dining
Florida
“Ditto!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Agreeing the the previous reviews, we are so glad to see the favorite menu items from Don Quioxte that somehow "fell off" the menu when Peppers bought it out.
Great wine selections, impeccable service and our beloved dishes in all their previous glory.

Bravo, La Mancha, and we look forward to many delicious meals!

Shreveport, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Everything we ordered was fantastic! My kids even loved our meal. We shared the platter for 2 (could've fed 4) with steaks, chicken, beans, rice, salad, potatoes. So delicious. If I'm in Fernandina again I would *definitely* visit again.

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious & Unique Island Eating! A "Must Taste" Place!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

After years of visiting Amelia Island, I have eaten at many of the local favorite spots- and was dreading the idea of a JAX drive, in order to change it up. However, "La Mancha" is the answer to my foodie prayers! I cannot rave enough about this place! Unique, Flavorful & Fresh Food! Great Presentation! La Mancha carries an expansive menu of Spanish Dishes, however there is a range of some excellent staple dishes, with local seafood. I ordered a shrimp & scallop dish that was SO SAVORY! - it arrived on a sword ( * gold star for fun presentation!) ! Also, my sangria was the perfect concoction- crisp, refreshing & not too sweet! I will "for sure 100%" be back here again, and definitely recommend it!

1 Thank Amanda A
New York City, New York
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We had an amazing experience! Food & service were outstanding! Staff was great & very friendly. We got a change to meet the chef.. our hats go out to him -- each bite was full of flavor! Would definitely dine there again when in the area!

florida
“Great Choices”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I am glad that the owners decided to stay on Island! The food is amazing with choices unparalleled. You can fill up with just the Tapas! I am happy to return and know that I can trust this restaurant to bring our out of towns guests with certainty that the food and service is consistent and delicious!