“Love me some Cuban coffee!”
Review of Hola! Cuban Cafe

Hola! Cuban Cafe
Cuisines: Cuban, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Jacksonville, Florida
“Love me some Cuban coffee!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Their Cuban coffee is the best!!!!!!!!! It's very strong and delicious! It will definitely wake you up!

Visited July 2014

Fernandina Beach, Florida, United States
“Cafe Con Leche and Caban!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I was so thrilled to see the served Con Leche evoking fond Key West memories! The Cuban is traditional and nice roll which means everything. The sweet plantain's are dessert and nicely done - caramelized perfectly. They do have weird hours so when that Cuban bug hits you call first to see if they are open!!

Visited January 2014
“Great little Café!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My family and I had been wanting to try it out for a while and it was great! The staff was friendly and personable, the food was delectable, and the café cubano was exquisite. Thumbs up all the way!

Visited July 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best Cuban Sandwich ever!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I stopped in to Hola for lunch the other day and was amazed at how i missed this place before. They have the best cuban i have ever put in my mouth and the empanadas were delicious as well. I will definately be back next time i am in the area and highly recommend them.

• Visited July 2014
“Delicious sandwiches!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My husband and I each tried a different sandwich and they were delicious. The woman who was working there that day was very friendly. We thought the prices were a bit high and if I remember correctly, it was all seperate, no "combo's" or anything to try and get a deal. They had an outside patio, but it was much too hot to eat out there during the time of year we were there. The woman working there mentioned there was improvements being done to the patio (installing misting fans and such, I think) and there was going to nightly entertainment coming soon. All in all, the food was really VERY good and we would go back!

• Visited August 2013