“Great Cuban food and friendly staff”
Review of Hola! Cuban Cafe

Hola! Cuban Cafe
Cuisines: Cuban, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We were very surprised by the friendliness and quality of food at this small Cuban Cafe. Probably the best pressed Cuban sandwich I've ever eaten and it is a favorite. Prices very reasonable and great coffee.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by at lunch to end our vacation on our way out of town and had the best iced Cuban coffee! Amazing!! Kids Had a pastry and each picked a Cuban soda to try. They thought this was neat! We ordered two sandwiches to go for our trip home. The shredded pork sandwich was great! Wow!!! Thoroughly enjoyed this stop and the hospitality and service was fantastic as well!! 5 stars!!

1  Thank Joni S
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Visited several times this week and it gets better each time. Cafe con leche is amazing and the pastries are incredible. Definitely worth a trip to Centre Street for breakfast, lunch or an afternoon coffee.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have read these "disappointing" reviews and I'm convinced these people have no clue what they are talking about.

I have eaten here many times and I'll tell you what although their walls may look bare I find that the family pictures make this eatery homey.

All these complaints of the place looking rundown are just that, complaints.

I sit and wonder if these people who claim that Hola Cafés food isn't authentic have ever been to Cuba.... or if the people they say they know are cuban are 100% Cuban.

I'm from south Florida and that's my only way to judge what is or isn't authentic so I think I have a pretty good idea and I am always 100% satisfied when I order or buy something here.

I can also honestly say I don't go to hola cafe for the decor, I go for their wondrously authentic food.

As long as they are open it doesn't matter what random passerbyers say in reviews because the locals love them and the locals are what will keep them in business.

Thank you for the wonderful job y'all do in providing the best you can. Thank you also for sharing the amazing food that is your culture.

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Tried a very yummy and generous shredded pork sandwich on delicious bread.
I could only eat about 1/4 of the sandwich that was jam packed. You will be able to share this with another person. Ordered the flan. It was good but not homemade. Prepackaged and okay. Service is great. Nice little stop for a very filling lunch.