Tripadvisor
Fernandina Beach
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best time ever

Horses are beautiful and clean Very professional Great price Very recommendable Me and my wife had... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Z2552BBrobertm
You made my day!

This was the best day I’ve had in a long time! Holly was a very patient guide and was sooooo... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

Cocktail Tour
19 Reviews
from $46.16
1,444 results
All reviews sunset ride cookie monster bucket list morning ride an experienced rider trot and canter great ride novice riders amelia island took pictures dream come true beautiful horses well taken care amazing experience other companies wonderful guide entire ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had a wonderful ride on the beach at sunset. The guide was so helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
debbiem734, Owner at Amelia Island Horseback Riding, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your great review!
There’s nothing like being on a horse listening to the ocean with a beautiful sunset!
Please come back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had to reschedule twice due to weather. They were very accommodating. It was a beautiful ride. Holly was a great guide. Very friendly and helpful. She took a lot of pictures for us. I would highly recommend.

Thank you for your great review!

Yeah we can’t predict what Mother Nature is going to do but we will do everything we can to make your dreams come true!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Deby was amazing! She was great with the horses, and they responded so well to her and us. She took time for photos, and was a great guide. Beautiful beach ride.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for your great review!

Deby is a fantastic guide as all our guides are....we appreciate your wonderful thoughts and hope you come back soon!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Took my wife out for a nice date and had an amazing time. Totally worth the pricing. The two ladies that guided us were very nice and helpful!

Thank you for your great review!

It’s always an amazing time riding with the one you love on horses at the beach

Come back again!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

My friend and I had a lovely ride on the beach, and our guide was so nice. She guided us in what to do, but also gave us a little freedom. I would definitely recommend a ride while visiting Amelia Island.

Thank you for your great review!

Memories are what we try to make for everyone with our great horses and guides!

Come back again!