“Glorious Ride!”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Glorious Ride!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

It wasn't perfect beach weather but the ride was fabulous despite the chill in the air. This is a first-rate outfit with great horses and staff.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Christmas Surprise”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We absolutely enjoyed our horseback riding experience on Amelia Island with Debbie!! I thought I was going horseback riding as a surprise part of my Christmas gift from my boyfriend - little did I know that he and Debbie had been planning a surprise proposal all along! We went riding down the beach, Debbie was a great guide! She took pictures of the two of us along the ride and then once we made it to the turning point we got off of the horses to take some more pictures. As she was taking our picture, my boyfriend popped the question! Debbie got excellent photos and video of the whole thing and we will forever cherish them! We look forward to traveling back to Amelia Island for anniversaries and horseback riding with Debbie again in the future!!

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“engagement proposal”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I took my girlfriend for a horseback ride on the beach, and it was perfect. Everything went perfect from the horses to the staff to the weather. I proposed halfway down the beach right by the horses in the water, and the staff took perfect pictures the whole time. I would recommend this over and over to anyone who wants a perfect story to tell.

1 Thank Justin D
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My Fiance took me riding this past weekend as a surprise Bday gift. It was WONDERFUL! I had mentioned many times that I'd love to go riding again (on the beach is just a plus), but was concerned that we'd spend alot of money only to be treated like nothing but a liability with strict rules to follow... That is certainly NOT the case with them! I've owned horses in the past but it had been over a decade since I'd riden; my fiance had never riden. The horses were well trained & had pleasant dispossitions. When it came to the ride, pretty much whatever we were comfortable doing was fine, from cantering to going in the water. They can tailor the experience for the novice or experienced rider. She took many pictures of us for keepsakes, which was wonderful. I'm very glad hmy fiance remembered my concerns & chose them over other options!! I highly recommend this to anyone, whether for a romantic ride, gift or family outing. You won't be disappointed!!!

1 Thank Candice P
Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“fantastic time riding”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Spent a wonderful ride with Debbie a few days before Thanksgiving. The weather was a bit blustery but we had fun. There were only us and one other couple. The horses were well behaved and we really enjoyed our ride. We definitely highly recommend It!

Visited November 2013