“Great place to eat.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat.”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Food is fresh and hot. The wait staff amazing. I eat at new China often and have always gotten excellent service. I highly recommended new China buffet.

1 Thank jleavitt49

“Delightful.”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I come regularly to this establishment and I always have a good time, whether it be lunch or dinner. The server's are quick to help you and will get whatever you'd like out into the buffet area if you ask. Overall I love coming in for the quick meal when I am craving for some Americanized Asian food.

• Visited October 2012
Saint George, UT
“Not bad for the price!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

A friend recommended this place and it was only 7 bucks for lunch which is pretty cheap for all you can eat. They had some really good items like the pecan chicken and the fried shrimp but the hot and sour soup was not good at all. It was worth the $7 which I paid and I did get plenty to eat.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Energywise1
Middle America,AR
“Almost average but not quite”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We came here after visiting Fort Clinch. We have eaten at New China restaurants before so we thought this place must be part of the same chain of buffet restaurants. I don`t know if they are or not but they are definitely not up to the standards of the other New China restaurants we have eaten at. Selection was sparse, food had been allowed to sit too long and not be stirred or replenished. We never received any service other than to be seated and our drink orders taken. We were not billed at the table but were told to pay at the register. I chose to pay cash and did not receive a receipt. Did not leave a tip as we received no service. The food was not too bad but was not good either. We did come in to restaurant after peak lunch time so that might be the reason our experience was not very good.

• Visited April 2012
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Mean!”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Ordered delivery, made it clear that we reallyyyyy wanted chopsticks. Food arrives, no chopsticks! Called and asked that they ask the driver to drop some by and they said no! What am I paying a delivery charge and tipping for? Goodbye Lucky Wok, hello New China!