“Joes”

Joe's 2nd Street Bistro
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Located in historic downtown Fernandina Beach, Joe's 2nd St. Bistro serves innovative cuisine in a relaxed, island atmosphere. Enjoy fresh seafood specialties in a 1900's home, or outside in a New Orleans inspired Courtyard.
Gainesville
“Joes”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

This place is incredible!!! The waiters are super nice, the food is magnificent, the hostess is very welcoming, and kids love it.

Denver, Colorado
“Joe's”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I am acquainted with the food service business. Joe's goes above and beyond. Great service, great food, awesome wine, amazing kitchen. Sure, you have to deal with a tourist population and a local population, but the vibe a Joe's serves extremely well for both. Highly recommended, highly respected, and a great dining experience. I will definitely return.

Oh, and the slow service comment earlier with some other nasty remarks...definitely not a person with class or tact. This is an awesome experience.

• Visited July 2014
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

While it wasn't inexpensive, it was definitely worth it. Patrick waited on us. What a good person and so knowledgeable. Thanks, Patrick. We got there before 6 so not quite as busy. Mate outside upstairs. That was extra special. My husband had the shrimp and grits. I had the grouper grilled in a corn husk.m both were superior. Will definitely go back when we visit and hope to get Patrick again!

Polk City, Iowa
“Great Food and Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to this restaurant based on recommendations from other family members. We arrived early and was seated quickly. The Server was pleasant,knowledgeable and attentive. Even though we we told the steaks were delicious, we decided to order seafood since we were at the beach. My wife ordered the crab cakes and I had the grouper. Both meals were delicious and done with great presentation. Because the restaurant filled up quickly, I suggest making reservations. I would recommend this restaurant to both family and friends.

Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Gumbo”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Dinner was great and the the gumbo was excellent. The restaurant had a friendly staff and was very attentive. Can't wait to go back. The prices were very good for the meal received. Thumbs UP !!!