“Great find”

Joe's 2nd Street Bistro
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Located in historic downtown Fernandina Beach, Joe's 2nd St. Bistro serves innovative cuisine in a relaxed, island atmosphere. Enjoy fresh seafood specialties in a 1900's home, or outside in a New Orleans inspired Courtyard.
New York
“Great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Wife and I had dinner and we were pleasantly surprised. Restaurant is small so suggest a reservation for the weekend. My wife had the Snapper special and I had the linguini with scallops and shrimp. Both dishes were excellent.

Visited June 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Wonderful food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

We really enjoyed this place and had great customer service. The chef was there preparing the food himself while we were there so we picked a great time to go. I had the lobster and shrimp mac n cheese and it was excellent. The serving sizes are also very large, much larger than several of the other local restaurants that we went to and not for a bad price. They also had a kid's menu available.

Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful ambiance!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I'm so glad the second floor of Joe's was booked because we were invited to sit in the gorgeous courtyard instead. Atmosphere is everything in enjoying a meal. Having lived in Lousiana for 20+ years, I felt like I was back in New Orleans. Lush greenery everywhere! I ordered the Spaghetti Carbonara and it was very tasty. My husband enjoyed his steak, also. There was so much food that we needed to take a portion of each of our dinners with us in a box. Wonderful! We enjoyed our "leftovers" just as much the next day! The courtyard is so beautiful that I didn't want to leave.

• Visited May 2013
Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We dined at Joe's to celebrate by 50th birthday. My fiance had arranged ahead for a special, romantic table by the fountain. The setting, food and service were first rate. A prosecco toast, a special bottle of wine, seafood bouillabasse, and a decadent dessert, under a nearly full moon and a sky full of stars... What could be better!

Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I came in for lunch with my wife and we had the prime ribeye sandwich. Great choice, it comes with an in house made horseradish sauce that just makes the sandwich. Great service and a beautiful courtyard. We will definatley be back

• Visited June 2013