“It's ok!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Jack & Diane's

Jack & Diane's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack & Diane's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Austin, Texas
“It's ok!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Food was good but service was SLOW! Ordered the crab and shrimp cerviche, ended up with a pasta dish - was told the pasta had shrimp and crab meat???

Orange City, Florida
“A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We visited this place for breakfast. I ordered the French Toast which looked more like French bread dipped into a batter then fried. The crust of the bread was HARD.... and I ordered a side of grits which were very spicy. We asked (owner I think) What was in them and he said she wouldn't tell him. We ate 2 bites and they were NASTY!!! My boyfriend ordered the same minus the grits as we shared the 2 bites. The coffee was like mudd, no taste and very weak. I asked for a refill on my glass of water and it came with no ice and very warm.!!! They got my money this time but never again! My suggestion is going beach side to Sandy Bottoms Beach Bar &Grill right down the road directly on the beach.

1 Thank Mayo1965
Orlando, Florida
“Would Not Recommend”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast there andI would not recommend eating breakfast there
Atmosphere was good with a choice of indoor or outdoor seating.
It is in the heart of historic Fernandina Beach area and not much close by as far as restaurants. so we tried it.
Coffee was strong and tasted different than any I have Tasty before. The grits were not the traditional southern style grits and we're spiced up.
The French toast was like it was made from an Italian style read with loads of crust .
I would not recommend this restaurant for breakfast.

1 Thank ltthorpe
Jacksonville, Florida
“The Marco Polo's is a "must"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

I definitely recommend this place to those with an adventurous palate and a comfort food craving.
This last weekend was our first visit (05/17/14) there. Looking forward for the next.

• Visited May 2014
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Nice eclectic restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

We stopped here for lunch. They have a large outdoor veranda as well as indoor seating. It's very casual but cute with hand painted tables and a little gift shop inside. We wanted to eat light so my husband and I just ordered breakfast items. He got pancakes and I got french toast. My husband said the pancakes were very good and I really loved my french toast. Both came with a sweetened butter which I lived. Also syrup on the side. My french toast also came with grits which were weird. They were spiced with something like curry. Hard to place the taste. At first I wasn't sure if I liked them but by the end of the bowl I was enjoying them. The waiter did tell me before hand that they were spiced grits. The coffee was strong and excellent. The waiter was also great and the meal was very inexpensive. I would go here again and might like to try the creeps next time. There were a few interesting and different things on the menu that I would like to try next time.

• Visited May 2014