“Pleasant Lunch Experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Canton, Michigan
“Pleasant Lunch Experience”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I ate lunch at Bonito in downtown Fernandina on Feb. 11. Both of us had the tempura chicken bento box selection which had substantial portions and was delicious. Other people in our group had the grilled fish bento box. Server Kristie was efficient.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank 19HappyTraveler94

Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Great Service and Food”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate at Bonito's Thursday, January 24th, she had for app. Kobe Beef Mushrooms and then the Tempura Lobster and Steak, I had the Blackened Mahi. Chef Mike out did himself, the food was wonderful. Afterward we split the Tiramisu, WOW!, but better than the food, Bartender Chuck is one of the best around. Great drink maker and "Salty" story teller, he's GREAT.

Fernandina Beach
“Bonita's Restaurant”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

If you are looking for Fresh Tuna, Snapper, Grouper, Steak and Sushi, this is it!!!! I live in Fernandina Beach, and it's the best of the best. Please stop by and check out the menu and say hi to "Chuck" the Bartender. Tell him "Sandra & the Arie Crowd" sent you. You will not be dissatisfied & you'll be back :)

Fernandina
“A very enjoyable evening”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife loves sushi more than I do, so this place is a real treat for both of us. The sushi list is extensive and fresh and there are plenty of dishes with an Asian twist to satisfy both of us. We love their unique fish entrees and there is even a great steak on the menu for someone who is less adventurous. They also offer an interesting entree special of the day. Our favorite dishes are the Mango BBQ Swordfish and the Tempura Fried Lobster Tails. For a real treat have a drink at the bar before or after your meal. Chuck the bartender is excellent at what he does and will definitely keep you entertained! Overall, always a very enjoyable evening.

Fernandina Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for lunch!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Get the Bento box!! Great deal for lunch! I'm not a sushi person, but they have great salads, sandwiches, and even burgers...

Visited November 2012