“Wonderful food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had the swordfish with mango and black bean salsa and my husband had the tuna; both were excellent. I would definitely recommend eating here!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

While the food was tasty (recommend the calamari and the spicy yellowtail-not the one with scallions) the food took a long time to get to us- the place was "really busy" with about 7 of 40 tables seated. Also, who was served last, you might ask? Our toddler, who while behaving acceptably, was getting pretty hungry. They were very accommodating for her with crayons so that was nice.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I work downtown and was craving some sushi so instead of calling my normal sushi restaurant and having to drive and go get it I decided to try Bonito. The sushi was below average and almost tasted old. I will deff not be trying it again.

1  Thank cmk2011
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Their Benito Box is the way to go for lunch. Super tasty, hot and fresh. Only been for lunch since their dinner menu seems to be a bit pricey.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

A large group of friends, retired ladies all, met for lunch again at Bonito's on December 5. I believe every one of us ordered their Bento box, some with fish, others shrimp or chicken. They were all delicious! I've eaten here many times over past years and have never been disappointed.

The staff is always very welcoming and take great care of us.