“Good Dinner”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This type of food is not normally my cup of tea but my adult son wanted to go here for the sushi so I was willing to give it a try.

Turned out to be a good idea. The food was very good, it had an excellent flavor that had a long finish to it. The service was very good also. My son said that that sushi was great.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Needing a light lunch, we tried a local sushi restaurant which was recommended to us by a business we were visiting. The sushi was quite excellent and far better than we expected in this small resort town. We would highly recommend it to others an dplan on visiting them again when we return to Fernandina Beach.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Give it a try. Best seats are up front where open glass walls give great street scape watching. Menu is American with an Asian Fusion and they pull it off. If you know Sushi....This is it !

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I love, love, love the Bento boxes...all three choices are FABULOUS. I especially love the bean curd cake that comes as a side! SO yummy and a lot of food for the price

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Bonitos is my absolute favorite restaurant on Amelia Island. We eat here every time we visit. The wait staff are awesome, the food is awesome, & the atmosphere is, guess what? Awesome.