“The White Pizza Standard of my Life”
Review of Moon River Pizza

Moon River Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Yep.

That about said it all. And I've never had one to measure up.
I think there's some sort of crack or addictive properties in the dough... because I crave this pizza.
Like need it.
For my mental health.

Other pizzas are (apparently) good (not because I've personally tried them but because other people order them, for some reason). But the white pizza is the pizza for me. For life. Its my penguin. I'll never leave it. And I'll incubate its babies as long as I need to. Yes, I'm aware that that's the "male" partner's job and I'm not, but just look at what I'm trying to say, here!! Its the bomb. The end.

Oh the gorgonzola salad is also something to get. YUM!

1  Thank Sarahe80

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We decided on this place from the Trip Advisor reviews and I'm glad we did. We had one large pizza and breadsticks for a family of five and we wound up taking several slices home. Both pizza and breadsticks were really good! Watch out for the sausage, though - it was surprisingly spicy.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The noise level in Moon River is deafening. I could not hear the person sitting across from me because of it. They need to either install baffels or limit the number of people. The place is too small to absorb all the noise.
The pizza was quite good, well loaded with ingredients.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Family tradition. I have 20+ family members & friends in for Thanksgiving, and the day before is Moon River Pizza night. We always take visiting friends here when they want pizza. Greek Salad is amazing!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

My girlfriend and I have been dining at Moon River on the island for over 10 years now. For the money the best dining value around! We always order the large T-Rex which is full of meats and cheese. One slice each and we are busted! We take the rest home and enjoy another two or three meals. Salads are great. The wine and beer selection is also very good. The atmosphere is crazy, just like another reviewer mentioned it's like an old hippie hang-out. Overall an excellent value.