“Great atmosphere, service and food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of David's Restaurant & Lounge

David's Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
David's Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: S. 8th St.
Description: The ART of Dining! At David's Restaurant we serve the finest seafood and meats available on Amelia Island. Our mouthwatering menu features a wide selections of delicious entrees such as Filet Oscar, Porterhouse, Rack of Lamb & Grilled Prime Rib Eye. On the Sea side Dover Sole, Truffle Scallops,Chilean Sea Bass & our Mushroom Truffle Alfredo. A specialty 6-10 pound whole Alaskan King Crab! Our elegant presentation & experienced wait staff makes dining at David's Restaurant a unique intimate romantic dining experience. Attire: Resort casual. Sunday-Thursday Happy Hour 5-7pm 1/2 Cocktails. Our lounge is pleased to specialize in the finest wines, liquors and cocktails. Open 7 nights a week.
Ormond Beach
“Great atmosphere, service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my husband for dinner on our second night of a weekend getaway to Amelia Island. As soon as we walked in I could tell I loved the atmosphere. A saxophonist was playing in the lounge where we sat briefly while we waited for our reservation time. The bartender was cheery, professional and knowledgeable about the wine list. My husband was in the mood for an IPA and was very pleased to see they had Terrapin Hopsecutioner available in bottles...his favorite. Once seated we found the dining room very comfortable, our waitress Jill was excellent and attentive. We ordered the Crab Bisque...delicious and rich...for an appetizer. My husband ordered the Chilean sea bass and enjoyed it although he wished it had a tad of sauce on it he said he still really liked it. I ordered the petit filet medium rare. It was cooked to perfection and melted in my mouth. Creme brûlée and coffee for dessert was the perfect ending to a delicious meal. Even the restrooms were beautifully decorated and immaculate. We will definitely return!

south Georgia
“Very good....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

The wife & I went to dinner last eve here. We had a reservation still the service was a little slow as they were busier than a typical Thursday night , by their own admission. The wine by the glass choices was disappointing although the bottle selections was a significant improvement.The atosphere is outstanding for a romantic dinner. as a matter of fact a bride and groom came in for dinner in her gown and his tux. You can come in a nice pair of shorts and sundress and be comfortable. The crab bisque is very good but not the best I have eaten.
(That is reserved for The Pink House, Savannah). The wedge salad was different. Not enogh blue cheese crumbles and bacon bits for my taste. My wife ordered a filet and it was excellent. I ordered the seafood medley in Scampi sauce on pasta. It was good , not great! The bill was $119.00 We enjoyed ourselves but feel we could have done as well elsewhere in this area for less.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Georgia Coast, Georgia
“Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants of all time. The food is excellent; Service is wonderful; Ambiance and extras second to none! It does not disappoint!

• Visited July 2014
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
“Birthday/Vacation dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner and service at David's. Outstanding service by Patrick as well!
My husband's strip steak was grilled perfectly and my Chilean Sea Bass was excellent as well.

Hamilton, Scotland
“Fine food, excellent cocktails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful meal recently at David's. Extensive menu, pleasant, knowledgeable servers, "chef's" appetisers and sorbet between courses. Following a beautiful meal, we retired to the bar where Tristan prepared and served us cocktails at the bar. Altogether a very enjoyable evening.

Visited July 2014