“Great dining experience!!”

David's Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
David's Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: S. 8th St.
Description: The ART of Dining! At David's Restaurant we serve the finest seafood and meats available on Amelia Island. Start your night off with Champagne and our New Caviar Menu. Our mouthwatering menu features a wide selections of delicious entrees such as Filet Oscar, Porterhouse, Rack of Lamb & Grilled Delmonico Rib Eye. On the Sea side Dover Sole, Truffle Scallops,Chilean Sea Bass & our NewMediterranean Ravioli. A specialty 6-10 pound whole Alaskan King Crab! Nightly Catch of the Day as well. Our elegant presentation & experienced seasoned wait staff makes dining at David's Restaurant a unique intimate romantic dining experience. Attire: Resort casual. Sunday-Thursday Happy Hour 5-7pm (except for Holidays and Special Events). Our lounge is pleased to specialize in the finest wines, liquors and cocktails. Open 7 nights a week.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary with a trip to Florida! I was hoping to find a nice restaurant to celebrate the occasion. I went on line and started to investigate places close to where we were staying and that had good reviews. I decided on David's and was not disappointed. It had it all!!! The atmosphere and ambiance was lovely!! Service excellent and then there was the meal! We ate very little during the day to be able to enjoy a fantastic meal. From the appetizers, salad, main entree to desert we were very pleased. My husband could not say enough as to how good his meal was! We both were so pleased. It is pricey and wouldn't take the family as I believe it to be a dining experience you should enjoy! I didn't see any children when we were there. We ate there on a Wed. evening, and it was relatively quiet. I would most definitely recommend David's if you want a truly fine dining experience.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This was our first visit to David's. We were in Fernandina beach for two nights. Fine dining is one of our "hobbies". We debated the restaurant choices after reviewing trip advisor reviews, menus, etc. We were disappointed by our experience from service to food to value. While we knew the prices were quite steep compared to other fine restaurants in the area and elsewhere, we hoped it would translate into an exceptional experience.
The waiter was reasonably attentive but not at all engaging. We both had a couple of bourbons with a splash of water which were watered down too much. My husbands sea bass was fishy. My filet oscar was fine, a little tough, nothing special. Way too much $$$ for results.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

My wife and I have visited Davids for special occasions since it opened and have never had a less than wonderful experience. The staff is very knowledgeable and attentive. The food is excellent with good variety on the menu and with specials. I highly recommend Davids for a any occasion.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

One of the best meals my husband and I have had period, in any city! This place was recommended to us from one of my colleagues and the hotel we're staying at, The Ritz, Amelia Island. The decor is fabulous, service impeccable, wine list terrific and food delicious! A must if you are in town ever! Hats off the owner, dtaff and most importantly the chef!!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Dined at David's in May 2014, and it was nice, but nothing overly impressed us. It's just another steakhouse with generally good service and good food.