“Great food, Great Service”

David's Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
David's Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: S. 8th St.
Description: The ART of Dining! At David's Restaurant we serve the finest seafood and meats available on Amelia Island. Our mouthwatering menu features a wide selections of delicious entrees such as Filet Oscar, Porterhouse, Rack of Lamb & Grilled Delmonico Rib Eye. On the Sea side Dover Sole, Truffle Scallops,Chilean Sea Bass & our Mushroom Truffle Alfredo. A specialty 6-10 pound whole Alaskan King Crab! Our elegant presentation & experienced wait staff makes dining at David's Restaurant a unique intimate romantic dining experience. Attire: Resort casual. Sunday-Thursday Happy Hour 5-7pm 1/2 Cocktails (except for Holidays and Special Events). Our lounge is pleased to specialize in the finest wines, liquors and cocktails. Open 7 nights a week.
Reviewed February 22, 2014

A little off the main drag, David's was the most recommended place on Amelia Island for a great meal. I haven't sampled everything the island has to offer but I would say that David's was definitely a hit and I would go back. They have a large back room for groups and while you have to walk through the dinning room to use the restrooms, It was still a great place.

There are newer reviews for David's Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed February 21, 2014

The steaks we had were some of the best we have had. Make sure you are hungry because the portions are generous. Very good service. It would be wise to make reservations, the restaurant was very busy on a Monday night.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

our Valentine dinner was everything we could have wished for and the music in the lounge was incredible!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Whenever we are visiting one of our favorite beach towns, Fernandina Beach, we love the ambiance and the food of David's restaurant. A somewhat eclectic mix of New Orleans or NYC jazz lounge with a bit of South "beach" flair, the mood is set with sometimes live jazz music in the bar area. And the food has never disappointed. From the oysters rock to the filet oscar, all the fresh fish, and even my favorite the Asian duck, there's never lacking for a wide variety of choices. I like the added experience of the bread served in unique ways, the pallet cleansing sorbet, everything to provide a very upscale fine dining experience. We will always return to David's whether staying or passing through town. Deb and Myrta are very special hosts.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

BUT, when you walk through the door, the decor is outstanding - very unusual stone wall treatment, lovely, quiet booths, nicely spaced & the sound level is perfect....that's just the decor! The menu selection is extensive, with a lovely wine list & the food is superb! I had soft shell crabs, substituted both my vegetable & my starch, no problem! We were a group of 8 & every one of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal!
Did I mention the decor???? Intimate piano bar lounge, & a fun private dining room that resembles a huge wine barrel, inside the walls are lined with wine bottles! AND the bathroom, yes, I am raving about the ladies room - the sink & faucet are works of art - how crazy is that, that I'm taking the time to mention the bathroom???
Off the beaten path of the main tourist street - but an easy walk & well worth it!