“On par with Salt.”

David's Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
David's Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: S. 8th St.
Description: The ART of Dining! At David's Restaurant we serve the finest seafood and meats available on Amelia Island. Our mouthwatering menu features a wide selections of delicious entrees such as Filet Oscar, Porterhouse, Rack of Lamb & Grilled Delmonico Rib Eye. On the Sea side Dover Sole, Truffle Scallops,Chilean Sea Bass & our Mushroom Truffle Alfredo. A specialty 6-10 pound whole Alaskan King Crab! Our elegant presentation & experienced wait staff makes dining at David's Restaurant a unique intimate romantic dining experience. Attire: Resort casual. Sunday-Thursday Happy Hour 5-7pm 1/2 Cocktails (except for Holidays and Special Events). Our lounge is pleased to specialize in the finest wines, liquors and cocktails. Open 7 nights a week.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

As good a dining experience as you will find on Amelia. Great service, excellent food, substantial menu, very good wine list. The steak was as good as it get´s, I´m talking Peter Luger good. Enjoy!

Owner1-GM, Owner at David's Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you, Thank you for the accolades. We so try to exceed the expectations and I am glad we did for you as well. Peter Luger's one of my all time favorites to be compared to that and Salt, I am humbled. I do appreciate you taking the time write such a wonderful review and look forward to serving you again and again.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had read about this restaurant on Trip Advisor and thought I would check it out, I was NOT disappointed! The service was spot on, I didn't have a reservation, but I was early so they were able to seat me rather easily. I wish I could remember my servers name as she was very sweet. The bread was amazing, I had the Filet which melted in my mouth...nice wine list, ambiance. Once I had finished, when my server brought over my check, I was treated with two huge chocolate covered strawberry's...what a nice treat. I would go back, again and again and would def recommend.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Enjoyed our meal here - had a couple of great seafood dishes (shrimps with pasta was very good indeed) - and a really excellent and beautifully cooked and seasoned Ribeye! Nice atmosphere and some good wines.

Service was a little patchy at times - but may have been because it was so busy.

Would certainly return.

2  Thank DarrenKell

Thank for your kind words. I appreciate you comments and we as a team look ahead to improve our service and keep a keen eye on the details. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We picked David's to celebrate wife's birthday and the choice was validated with every minute of lounging in this beautiful setting. First of all, when reservations were made (and I do recommend reservations), it was asked if this was special occasion so when we got there, the maitre d was prepared with Happy Birthday wishes as well as our server. Also, they had a birthday card on the table with light decoration as well. A very nice touch. We shared the crab cakes to start with and they were wonderful. The entrees, petite filet and lamb chop respectively were perfectly prepared and delightful. The bread was brought out in a small box which was very cool. And finished off with dessert, the best bananas foster we have ever eaten. Simply a perfect dining experience on a perfect night in Fernandina Beach. We were there for a tad over two hours but it did not feel like it was tranquil delight with many of our senses enhanced on this lovely evening. Enjoy David's!!

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. Birthdays are a BIG deal at David's and I appreciate the fact that you chose to celebrate with us. We pride ourselves on a relaxed dining experience and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. Looking forard to seeing both again at David's. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We went for a final meal before our sons left for college. The meal was fantastic! Our server Ashley was great as well. Thank you for a truly special evening. We look forward to our next visit.

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate you mentioning our server Ashlee. She is a perfectionist! I am glad you enjoyed everything and we look forward to seeing you again at Davids.