“Fantastic Food”

Four Seasons Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Four Seasons Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Four Seasons Bistro is a local family owned bistro. Our food is made from scratch, no added preservatives, or additives, We are "Big On Flavor". and insistent on fresh! No cookie cutter employees here, we keep it polite, genuine,and honest. Our servers are selected for what they bring to the table without being programmed and we are proud to be a part of a Bistro that's Comfortable, Casual, and Fresh. Great for any occasion, be it a romantic dinner,a family outing,a good time with friends,a birthday, anniversary or corporate dinner. Come on in we'd love to spoil you!
Jacksonville, Florida
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have dined here several times and every time the food and service were fantastic! A few of my favorites are the white bean and kale soup and the shrimp divine, this dish well deserves the name and I would recommend trying it if you are in the mood for pasta.I highly recommend dining here. Everyone at our table cleaned their plate!

Amelia Island, Florida
“Disappointment”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Our meal started out with the complementary bread, for a party of 3. My companion remarked that it was smaller than a single piece of bread we had been served at another restaurant. There followed a Caesar salad, and insipid collection of dry lettuce, a few croutons, no dressing to mention, and anchovies were served on the side after I requested them. No parmesan cheese. Tasteless. The main course, in my case the chicken delight, was underflavored to the highest degree, and really a disappointment. So much for the "special sauce." The lasagna served to one of our party was decent, but dry. The quiche was thin, but tasted OK.
My advice to you if you are considering this place - go to Arte's Pizza, or OPS, but don't go here.

1 Thank chuckc34341
Stephanie C, Executive Assistant to GM at Four Seasons Bistro, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your feed back on your experience with Four Seasons Bistro, while we pride ourselves on the quality of our food and the service we provide, it's dissappointing that we were not aware that you were unhappy with your meal as we would have loved to make it right for you.

At Four Seasons Bistro we really do care about your whole dining experience from start to finish.
Thanks Again.

Stephanie C.
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Headed back for more”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My husband and I stumbled on this restaurant and before we left we were planning our next trip back. It is small inside so I recommend reservations if you are going on the weekend. Ashley (wait staff) was absolutlely a joy and made sure everything was to our liking. The owners are very engaged and made you feel like you were at their house just having an "friends" dinner party. Our entrees (grouper) were above average but the dessert was AMAZING! My husband had carrot cake and I had a cannoli. The carrot cake was enough for 2 or 3 but my husband wouldn't have shared any because he was too busy devouring it. My cannoli was delicious and the shell was fresh, not soggy like you find in some restaurants. All of the desserts are made by the cheff/owner.

Fernandina Beach, Florida
“The Arrow is Pointing Up”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Last Friday, my wife and I elected to make our first trip to the Four Seasons Bistro (FSB). We were warmly welcomed by the staff, who attended quickly to our needs. The quality in the ingredients was evident. The tea was very good, and the house salad was well above average. While the presentation was slightly lacking, the lasagna I ordered was was bursting with flavor. If I wasn't so curious about trying something new there, I would probably order the lasagna over and over again. For dessert, the carrot cake was the star of the show. That was truly the best carrot cake I have ever put in my mouth. It is clear to me that there are good things in store, and the arrow is pointing up at the FSB.

• Visited January 2013
St. Marys, Georgia
“Hiccups mar 1st experience”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Hearing mixed reviews on the relocated Ciao Bistro in Fernandina resulted in our trying Four Seasons Bistro with out of town friends at the original shopping center location. Called and left reservation for 6 on voice mail, getting no callback recalled on date of reservation and left another voice mail. Showed up on time and no reservation BUT luckily it was early (6pm) so no problem seating us. Our server, Ashley was perhaps the most polite person I've ever experienced and went out of her way to help us all night, A+ for her! Only wine and beer are available but the wine list is inexpensive and excellent quality, particularly the Chianti which my Italian friends devoured. The menu is limited but that's to be expected in a "bistro" (small restaurant). Hiccup #2 was a 1.5 hour wait for entrees but luckily our table talk passed the time quickly. The owner, Michael sensed our problem and served us complimentary (usually desert) wine. We all chose different entrees and the "wild caught" salmon was highly recommended. However, there was a stark difference in the salmon presentations on 2 plates with one being over cooked or over stabbed in trying to comply with the request that it be done thoroughly. Suggest you accept chef's prep recommendation or order different entree. All in all a good experience and hoping that hiccups can be cured as owners are trying hard to please and develop a clientele.

• Visited January 2013