“Food was fantastic”
Review of Marker 13 Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Marker 13 Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My friends and I wanted to find a place with good burgers. We weren't greeted, I had to ask a bartender what to do. It had rained that day so everything was wet and the bugs were biting like crazy. Our server didn't know much about the menu. At this point we weren't happy.

BUT...things turned around a lot. The staff shared their bug spray with us, the owner gave us a free basket of shrimp, and our food arrived. AND WE WERE IN LOVE! The shrimp was the biggest you will ever see in your life! It was lightly breaded and wonderfully seasoned. It came with a homemade cocktail sauce that was to die for. They had $10 all-you-can-eat shrimp for happy hour but our server forgot to mention that to us. We had already ordered our food. Our burgers were amazing! I had their Cali burger well-done and it was cooked to perfection and my avocado was so fresh.

It had a very nice view overlooking the docks. I would go back there anytime. My friends and I still talk about that shrimp.

1  Thank Bianca M