“Great Seafood”

Timoti's Seafood Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I would give this place a 5 but I'm afraid you wouldn't believe me or think I was a friend of the owner's.

We checked it out on yelp and stopped in for a beer. Everything looked good and people that we talked to loved it. We ate two meals here and loved it. The staff is friendly and helpful. The place is comfortable and the kids have a safe place to play on a playset with slide.

We had the Catch of the Day - Drum (which is a cheap fish that I love) in a platter with awesome fries and a really fresh and good slaw. My wife had it fried and I had it grilled. She loved hers and I loved mine - the grilled was flavorful, moist and delicious. How could I forget the hushpuppies. My wife LOVES them - even better than Hull's in Ormond Beach. We also tried the chowder the second time. It was good and not overly creamy which is good for me. It needed a little hot sauce and it was great to have Howling Monkey hot sauce from Jacksonville Beach.

We also had Jacksonville beer - Intuition.

This place rocks. The only reason we didn''t eat there a third time is they were closed at 3 PM on Sunday. Go there and enjoy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,284)

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great for families. My son loved the pirate ship playground which kept him busy while we ate. The fried shrimp were really good and the Pok'e bowl was awesome! Get there early as there was a wait most nights for outside seating.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We heard about the food and it was really good. Had the chopped salad with shrimp and my wife had chicken. The food was very attractive. This is a counter order place with paper and plastic but was really good with that in mind.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We dined here in the late afternoon. The food was fresh as the shrimp basket was tasty. The breading on the shrimp was good but fell off. The curly fries were crispy & soft or the inside. The grilled fish tacos were excellent with just the amount of coleslaw on the side. Although there were seats outside under misting fans, we sat inside. There weren't many seats inside. Its not a place to dine in. We'd return to eat there.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by after a day at the pool to get off the resort and walk the town. I enjoyed a cold beer and fried shrimp basket in a modern fish shack environment here. The fans spray mist, which was welcomed and refreshing!

The food was good enough, device was friendly :)