“Great place for a quick sandwich”
Review of Great Harvest Bread Company - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Harvest Bread Company
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Delicious breads and fresh ingredients made for an enjoyable quick lunch. The Savannah bars were very tempting but we resisted...until our next visit to Fernandina beach.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I ordered the breakfast sandwich and the Bread was fresh and delicious but I must say I was disappointed that the egg was not fresh (liquid substitute) and the bacon was not a thick sliced savory bacon. I would return to order the breads as that was truly fresh and delicious.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The sandwiches and desserts are divine. The bread is out of this world. I would recommend this place to all.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Nice array of bread and pastry choices. We came on a Sunday morning and the owner had just made some egg, sausage, hash brown muffins that were wonderful. The pastries were delicious as well. We had both the apple and peach bars. If I lived in the area, I would come here frequently for both the food and hospitality!

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

This place has a happy wholesome atmosphere. The food is baked daily with all natural ingredients. I'm happy to find a place that gives you that option. The bread is excellent. Muffins are wonderful. Great choice for breakfast/lunch or coffee break. A little on the expensive side but that's the cost of fresh.