“Just like Wisconsin”

DeNucci's Soft Serve
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Fernandina Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Welcome to DeNucci's Soft Serve! Family owned and operated on Amelia Island since 2010. We feature fresh custard style ice cream, hand dipped ice creams in a variety of tempting flavors, as well as frozen yogurts, no sugar added ice creams, and fruity lactose free and fat free Dole Whip! Hungry?...Come on by for a fresh made burger and fries, corn dog, large soft pretzel, fresh made sandwiches and much more. Indoor and outdoor seating, drive thru or walk up windows, and outdoor children's play area. All in a clean family friendly environment!
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Just like Wisconsin”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Frozen custard just like in Wisconsin. The Denuccis are from Wisconsin and brought there custard skills with them. If you're in the mood for some good ice cream this is the place.

Visited July 2013

“Denucci's is great!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I frequent Denucci's on a regular basis as I live and work here. I often stop by for a quick lunch. Love Ms Sara's Harvest Chicken Salad sandwich and Egg & Avacodo Salad! Sometimes I just get a frozen custard! It's all great! lots of options and the best service all the time!

Fernandina Beach
“Best 'Hot Spot' For 'Cool' Treats On Amelia Island”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

The delightful owners of this place are originally from Wisconsin and they've brought us one of the best things you can get from the 'Dairyland State' -- frozen custard! They serve a wide variety of other frozen treats with something sure to please just about everybody, but NOTHING beats the decadently rich taste of frozen custard. And theirs matches or surpasses anything I ever tasted up in the 'Land of Moo'!

Go ahead, pamper yourself. Besides, calories don't count when you're on Amelia Island!

Fernandina Beach, Florida, United States
“Frozen Custard”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Take me back to the boardwalk in Wildwood,N.J. My hometown had frozen custard all along the boardwalk and now I can get where I live in Florida. A weekly stop for my grandson and I after school. Great people with wonderful sundaes whether custard or hard ice cream. Nothing like going back in time with the frozen custard. Can't be beat!

Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Great ice cream, but Dole Whip disappointment!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The ice cream was really good - and they have m&m cookie waffle cones my children loved!
The only disappointment was the Dole Whips! I'd read we could get this rare treat there so I put this on our 'must do' list! When we got there, they said they do different flavors every week and had strawberry this week. I was so disappointed!
It's is very good, but there are plenty of places around that are more convenient with very good ice cream.