“Great art and display.” 5 of 5 bubbles

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great art and display.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

I love local art of whatever city I'm visiting. Nice and friendly staff member. Pretty good art. Didn't see anything that spoke to me, but I was ready to buy! Not just paintings either. I was impressed overall!

Visited February 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Cool art gallery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

My huz and I walked around the gallery on the 4th of July (couldn't believe they were open.) Paul who runs the gallery is so nice. He told us it was the home of many local artist's paintings, photography, and sculptures. He said their artwalk was coming up the following week and many locals would be there. Paul must have been a great guy because while we were there, someone bought him food that was delivered to him :) Great gallery a block from the marina.

Visited July 2013