“Great service and atmosphere”
Review of Doo Wop Diner

Doo Wop Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The service was great and the atmosphere was cool. Taylor was very friendly and prompt. Loved the music playing and the old Elvis movie playing on the tv. Was greeted quickly and my food was ready very fast. Wasn't really impressed with the food. Hashbrowns were soggy and gravy just wasn't as good as I expected. I will be back to try another menu item. Wish I could rate the service and food separately. Service and atmosphere would get a 5. I will bring the family back with me.

1  Thank Thomas C
There are newer reviews for Doo Wop Diner

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We had breakfast here and the food was very good. Service was good as well and good value for the amount of food we got. Coffee was the best I've had in a while. Loved the 50's surroundings.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My mom wanted to eat here because she loves diners and the theming and décor was cute. But the food was basically a greasy spoon-think huddle house. There was sign on the door that the owner was ill and the hours were changing and there were only 2 other people there at breakfast. Sorry, but I won't be returning.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I used to frequent the diner, but after the downright HORRIBLE service I had today, I (and my family) will never return. After placing a large carry out order, driving to the diner, paying, and being assured all my food was there - we were missing an ENTIRE ORDER OF FOOD. When I called to tell them my $13 food order was missing (after dialing with no answer for 10 minutes) I was told to call back at 1:30 (over 2 hours LATER). I was then hung up on while I was MID-SENTENCE. As someone who worked in the food industry and still works in customer service, that is downright UNACCEPTABLE. I work at a hotel and am a local, and will tell everyone about this experience and warn them to stay away.

1  Thank Bg0790
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have heard good and bad about this place but found it well worth the visit. Got there about 12 and was greeted quickly. The have a large menu so it takes a few minutes to go through it. I settled on a Philly Cheese w/fries. Everything was hot on delivery and excellent. I even had to try a slice of cherry pie.

As the name implies, this is a 50's style place. They even play old shows on the TV.