“Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Pecan Roll Bakery - CLOSED

The Pecan Roll Bakery
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Pecan Roll Bakery - A real neighborhood Bakery, located near Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach. Featuring sweet and savory pastries, cookies, cakes, breads and more! We are always coming out with new tasty treats, and love to celebrate holidays with festive sweet and savory desserts and snacks. Everything is made from scratch. Come see what’s coming out of the ovens. 122 South 8th St. 904-491-9815 Check us out on Facebook.
“Breakfast”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Tried this place, we tried several things , 6 different items, all delicious ! Coffee hot and fresh,place is spotless . Owner very pleasant , fast great service!

1 Thank Ebrutscher

Tampa, Florida
“Yum, yum, yum!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Good and surprising assortment of pastries and baked goods. They have basics, ethnic treats, and even vegan options. My husband and I were happily surprised.

We grabbed an assortment of goodies on our way home after a 3 day trip to Amelia. The bakery wasn't open our first two days on the island and we couldn't wait to hit it up on our way out. You could tell the ingredients were simple and natural - everything tasted so fresh. It was worth the wait and we look forward to going back next time we visit.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jennifer L
Key West, Florida
“Tasty, clean and fresh”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

My diet would not allow me to eat everything I saw and wanted so I just had a cherry kolache. Delicious. The coffee was good too. Most of all I noticed how clean and fresh everything appeared. The floors spotless and the staff all in white chefs coats. Great find.

1 Thank RiBurton
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Buns around!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We read about this little bakery on Trip Advisor and it was well worth the visit. The owner greeted us when we arrived and provided great service. My wife and I shared a pecan roll (which was the best ever) and a croissant filled with Italian ham and cheese. It was also very fresh and filled with wonderful flavors. The coffee was also very good. We will be on the island for three more days and will defiantly return. Don't miss this treat!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Johnnymc13
Jacksonville, Florida
“Delicious and Very Nice!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We visited this Bakery since I had read it was open on Mother's Day. We walked in and were immediately greeted by the staff. The selection was immense and all of it looked delicious. We got several items of which ALL of it was wonderful. We will most likely be back when we are in the areal.

Visited May 2014