“Neat Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My parents and I were there for "Senior Night." The menu had many choices. We had personal-sized pizzas and the salad bar. The salad bar was fantastic with three lettuce choices plus fresh spinach. There were many toppings on the salad bar, plus a delicious pasta salad and they even had fruit cocktail and pudding. Our server was attentive, bubbly, made recommendations and answered our many questions. We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience.

There are newer reviews for Ops Pizza Kitchen

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Everything looks fresh and tasted amazing. I tried the salad bar deal that they had going. One slice and all you can eat salad bar. The bar looked amazing, so much to choose from. And the slice. .. omgah, soo good and crispy. Going back once more. :))) must go.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

My mother and I ordered pizza and had the salad bar. The bar was not much to write home about but everything appeared to be fairly fresh. The pizza was delicious and piping hot. We were in the mood for some good pizza and OPS hit the spot. The place is small and the first table we sat at had a huge draft. The waitress was so kind in helping us move to a more comfortable table in the restaurant away from the draft. She also kept our drinks filled the entire time.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Our waitress was great, kept the glasses full. The food...ehhhhh. My kids ate the sliced ham and crackers off the salad bar instead of the cheese pizza I ordered them (pizza is their favorite and request of the day).
I ordered the salad bar and a slice for $6.99. The pizza was "free" so I couldn't complain, hahah. Burnt crust, the mushrooms were literally laid on top of the pizza as an after thought, not cooked thoroughly. Frozen, thawed, greasy and gross. The salad bar was okay, your run of the mill salad bar. Definitely not $6.99 worth! Save your money, eat elsewhere!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I used to go there alot, but I won't anymore. It took 14 minutes to get my check, that wasn't what put this place on my ban list. I asked the server what took so long, while I was waiting for change, which took another 5, I heard the manager complain about my complaining on the slow service! I was taken aback. That is where alot of my friends meet up and eat, but I'll pick a different venue that at least has the common courtesy to nag about customers out of earshot.