“"Great condo, perfect location to everything and...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gjnmo
Saint Louis, Missouri
“"Great condo, perfect location to everything and a beautiful clean, quiet beach!"”
Reviewed October 10, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This was our first visit to Amelia Island and it will not be our last! First i want to review the owner...Joan....we were there when hurricane Irma hit and after the fact she has been wonderful to deal with in compensating for our loss of vacation days. I think it will be difficult to find a better owner to deal with! The condo had everything we needed except of course our fresh food! We lived out on the covered porch when we were not on the beach....it is great to have coffee on and watch the ocean. The washer and dryer looked new and worked great....the beds were all comfortable and i especially liked having afghans to curl up in while watching "chip and joanna" which seemed to come on at the hottest part of the day (when we all needed to get off of the beach!) Also, the bedrooms are separated from each other so talking people in one will not bother sleeping people in the other. The kitchen had everything you can think of and the fridge was a large one.
It was a great vacation spot and the island has everything you need...you don't have to travel to find even organic food! Will definitely visit there again from joan!

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks - and I hope to see you again soon
jeffdiane...
St. Petersburg, Florida
“"Paradise Perfection!"”
Reviewed August 27, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

If you are looking for the perfect Beach Condo to go to with family and friends for much relaxation and to make memories look no further! This condo has all the amenities of "home!" Our family enjoyed the beach, boogie boarding and visiting the town with all the unique shops and restaurants. We visited state parks, went horse back riding on the beach and wave running. My favorite part of the day was sitting on the balcony with my morning coffee watching the beautiful sunrise. None of us wanted to leave... So Beautiful!

Aug 28, 2017
I hope you return soon
Amy C
Fishers, IN
“Want to keep it a secret!”
Reviewed August 24, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

WOW, is this place beautiful. I really don't want to share anything about it so I can book it again. LOL Don't want everyone know how AMAZING the view is from the 2nd floor. Or how well appointed the condo is with EVERYTHING you need here. Or how nice the pool is! Or the location is so close to grocery stores, restaurants and parks. I really want to keep it a secret but that wouldn't be fair to the owner who has done a WONDERFUL job sharing her "special place". The two bedroom/2 bath condo is very comfortable, clean and works well for your stay in Amelia Island. You won't be disappointed. NOW to get it booked up again before I can't :-) THANK YOU

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks and look forward to many happy visits in the future. xo Joan
Carole M
Asheville, North Carolina
“Relaxation to the Max!”
Reviewed August 23, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This condo is the best!! Very clean and comfortable! We had so much fun watching the sunrise every morning from the balcony or while taking our walk along the beach. The condo is stocked with lots of fun games! There are a lot of great restaurants close by and the shopping at Fernandina Beach is wonderful!! I would definitely stay here again!! Can't wait to make my next vacation reservation!

Aug 24, 2017
Come back anytime Carole. xo
Amy B
Mooresville, North Carolina
“This Condo Has It All!”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

When you look at the pictures of this condo, seeing is believing. Sometimes the pictures show better rental conditions than you discover when you get there. That is NOT the case with this fantastic rental. When Joan said all we needed to bring was our swimsuits and flip flops, she really wasn't kidding. Being a bit of an over packer, I still decided to bring my umbrella, boogie boards, chairs, etc. You get the gist. Well, that ended up being useless packing because she really did think of it all.

The porch was fantastic and I spent every single morning out there watching the sun rise, drinking my coffee and watching the dolphins. Just a short walk to the beach and that is exactly where I spent my afternoon.

This condo literally provided everything you need including special touches like sun hats, fishing gear, cooler & a basket of toiletries in case you forgot something. Our entire family was comfortable here and would return here in a New York minute if we get a chance.

Joan, great job, great place and great vacation! Thank you so much for all of your thoughtful touches to make this feel like a true home away from home!

Your age range 35-49
Aug 24, 2017
Glad you had fun Amy - I hope you come back again soon xo
CedricP51...
“Beautiful view”
Reviewed May 21, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The rooms were very nice and the view was gorgeous! We really loved the balcony view and sounds, spent lots of time there! The 2 adult handicapped children enjoyed it too. However, the bathroom doors were too narrow, so our wheelchair child couldn't use the bathroom or shower! We had to purchase a bedside commode to make lemonade out of the situation! Please in the future do not list this as handicap accessible because it isn't!

Jun 3, 2017
Cedric,

I am so so very sorry about this. I have had 3 handicap friends and also 2-3 handicap renters stay here in the past, and I know that at least 2 of them are in wheelchairs, and they never mentioned the door not being wide enough for a chair. I will remove the handicap accessible and again apologize. I wish you would have emailed or text me so that we could have moved you to another unit during your stay. We always try to make our guests100% happy. I am not sure why the others never said anything about this. Again, accept my sincere apologizes about this issue. I feel horrible. Have a blessed day!
Stefanie...
“Exceeded our expectations!”
Reviewed April 15, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

This condo is beautiful!!! Feels like home away from home! It was very spacious for our family (of 4) and included every amenity imaginable. The view is incredible! My favorite thing to do was sit on the balcony and look at the water (having a cup of tea in the morning, a glass of wine watching the sunset, or just reading a book (which they have a lot of...if you need a read), even eating dinner). The beach wasn't crowded either. Lots to do in close proximity! We will definitely be returning and look forward to our next vacation here!!!

Apr 30, 2017
Stefanie,

So happy you had a great time. We just purchased all new appliances so your next visit will be even better. If you want to book again, just book on Trip advisor and I will adjust your booking with a 15% off discount rate as a returning guest. Happy Summer!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing