“This Condo Has It All!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mooresville, North Carolina
“This Condo Has It All!”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

When you look at the pictures of this condo, seeing is believing. Sometimes the pictures show better rental conditions than you discover when you get there. That is NOT the case with this fantastic rental. When Joan said all we needed to bring was our swimsuits and flip flops, she really wasn't kidding. Being a bit of an over packer, I still decided to bring my umbrella, boogie boards, chairs, etc. You get the gist. Well, that ended up being useless packing because she really did think of it all.

The porch was fantastic and I spent every single morning out there watching the sun rise, drinking my coffee and watching the dolphins. Just a short walk to the beach and that is exactly where I spent my afternoon.

This condo literally provided everything you need including special touches like sun hats, fishing gear, cooler & a basket of toiletries in case you forgot something. Our entire family was comfortable here and would return here in a New York minute if we get a chance.

Joan, great job, great place and great vacation! Thank you so much for all of your thoughtful touches to make this feel like a true home away from home!

Your age range 35-49
Aug 24, 2017
Glad you had fun Amy - I hope you come back again soon xo
CedricP51...
“Beautiful view”
Reviewed May 21, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The rooms were very nice and the view was gorgeous! We really loved the balcony view and sounds, spent lots of time there! The 2 adult handicapped children enjoyed it too. However, the bathroom doors were too narrow, so our wheelchair child couldn't use the bathroom or shower! We had to purchase a bedside commode to make lemonade out of the situation! Please in the future do not list this as handicap accessible because it isn't!

Jun 3, 2017
Cedric,

I am so so very sorry about this. I have had 3 handicap friends and also 2-3 handicap renters stay here in the past, and I know that at least 2 of them are in wheelchairs, and they never mentioned the door not being wide enough for a chair. I will remove the handicap accessible and again apologize. I wish you would have emailed or text me so that we could have moved you to another unit during your stay. We always try to make our guests100% happy. I am not sure why the others never said anything about this. Again, accept my sincere apologizes about this issue. I feel horrible. Have a blessed day!
Stefanie...
“Exceeded our expectations!”
Reviewed April 15, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

This condo is beautiful!!! Feels like home away from home! It was very spacious for our family (of 4) and included every amenity imaginable. The view is incredible! My favorite thing to do was sit on the balcony and look at the water (having a cup of tea in the morning, a glass of wine watching the sunset, or just reading a book (which they have a lot of...if you need a read), even eating dinner). The beach wasn't crowded either. Lots to do in close proximity! We will definitely be returning and look forward to our next vacation here!!!

Apr 30, 2017
Stefanie,

So happy you had a great time. We just purchased all new appliances so your next visit will be even better. If you want to book again, just book on Trip advisor and I will adjust your booking with a 15% off discount rate as a returning guest. Happy Summer!
Lannie S
Dansville, Michigan
“Perfect surf sounds beach condo”
Reviewed January 12, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Fernando beach FLA, beach a short walk away, but close enough to hear the waves all night long. Beautifully decorated, 2 coffee makers! Nice deck, great sunrise views. Saw porpoises a couple of times. Never found the second outdoor pool and the one near the parking lot didn't seem heated. Would love to come back in the future.

Jan 13, 2017
Only one pool! But it can be heated on request during winter months as stated . Glad you had a good time. Fernandina Beach is truly a hidden gem
Nursebecc...
Waymart, Pennsylvania
“Mrs”
Reviewed December 1, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I cannot thank you enough for giving our family the perfect beach vacation! This condo is absolutely perfect!! Beautifully decorated, fully loaded with everything you could possibly need, and in the perfect location! We came here to relax and get some peace and quiet and that is exactly what we got! Thank you!!

Dec 3, 2016
I hope that you will come back and enjoy our little slice of heaven again. If you plan to return, let me know and I will give you a 10% discount on the rental. Thank you and so happy you got to relax and get some peace and quiet! xo Happy Holidays
jscarbor
Atlanta, Georgia
“Perfect!”
Reviewed April 10, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This was our 3rd visit to the same condo and, as usual, it didn't disappoint. The views from the balcony were breathtaking. Because it was windy on a couple of days, we used the pool instead of going to the beach. It's out of the wind and the water was warm. The condo is completely stocked - including board games that we played with our granddaughter.

We plan to return again and again!

Jeanne

Traveling group: Young Children
Apr 11, 2016
Thank you for your review Jeanne, hope you liked the new board game coffee table :) xoxo Come again. Discount will apply
BigFinn19...
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Wonderful condo and fantastic location”
Reviewed January 17, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We very much enjoyed our stay at Atlantis on Amelia #202. It came as advertised on TripAdvisor and the location is very convenient to many of the things to do on Amelia Island. The view of the beach and ocean is spectacular- it was a joy to see the sunrise every morning and the porch is a very comfortable place to take it in. The condo is well appointed and the grounds of the complex are well maintained. It was a short walk to the beach on the boardwalk and the beach itself was beautiful and scarcely populated due to the significant distance between the condo and the large resorts, scarcely. Overall, we thought the condo and Amelia Island were wonderful and would highly recommend both.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 4, 2016
Thank you for the kind review. WE hope you return soon, We have a few summer weeks still available in June, come back for 15% off your next stay. Happy Summer xoxo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing