“Bees Knees burger is my favorite”

Tasty's Fresh Burgers and Fries
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Love this place! Burgers are great and so are the old bay fries! Great fresh burgers! Everyone in our family likes to go here on a Friday night. Good spot for lunch too!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Tasty's is definitely an "acquired taste," and has grown to be a town favorite for "everything burger." I will admit that this is not on my Top Ten (or top 500) list of foods, so that was a bit of a turn-off; finding something to eat on the menu, which does contains other non-burger items. I also thought that the place looked more like a gas station than a restaurant, and was unappealing.

I know I'm going against the popular opinion on Tasty's, but I probably would not return for a future visit.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great bang for your buck!

The 'sweet' sweet potato fries I'm pretty sure have crack on them - they are DELICIOUS!!!! They are tossed with this 'suga butta' that is just perfection.

The hamburger is real meat (yay) and juicy and yummy!

The whipped cream on the milkshake is phenomenal! They said it's a generic brand, but it tastes authentic. The oreo milkshake was rich and creamy with soft oreo pieces throughout.

Great atmosphere, very casual, perfect after a day at the beach.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

It was busy all week but tried it on Saturday, good burger and fries and a thick chocolate milkshake. Worth the money!

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Nice little burger joint. Staff were all super friendly. Food was quite good, wouldn't go so far as to say "excellent." Service was a little on the slow side, but I suppose that means everything is made fresh to order (although even the milkshakes took a long time - got them well after our food).
I recommend this place for a cheap yet worthwhile meal.