“Good burger, very good fries”

Tasty's Fresh Burgers and Fries
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good burger, very good fries”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

The burger was good, but could have had more seasoning. The sweet potato and regular fries were awesome. You can't beat the value.

• Visited July 2014

Eustis, Florida
“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

What a cool place! Old gas station, turned burger joint with great food, beer, shakes, and service. Husband and I both had burgers, and he had regular fries, while I ordered the spicy sweet potatoe ones. Had a Kona with lunch and followed it up with a salted caramel milk shake. Everything was delicious and the ambiance was cool. Left way too full :)

Savannah, Georgia
“Yum!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Oh my word! This is one awesome restaurant. We've eaten here twice, with quality of product and service being outstanding each time. The shrimp burger was delicious with little to no filler. The burgers are, in a word, tasty. The shakes are really good as well. They have salad options, if your party has that as a need. Everything is fresh and yummy. Very relaxed, old service station (but obviously cleaned up!) atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014
Maui, Hawaii
“The Best Burger of Your Life”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Okay, so I get me some burgers. Burgers and I have a love/hate relationship. Love when they're in front of me and getting consumed. Hate when there's not one sitting in front of me about to get consumed. I have no shame in trying fast food burgers, all kind of burgers (except at a sushi restaurant. Just, NO. I won't do it.)

Anyhoo, I believe I've had a pretty decent slice out of the population of burgers that I've been privy to in my 33 years. And the point is, this is the best one. My parents live in this community and I will go back at least twice in a one week stay (considering my family doesn't eat out at all, this is a miraculous occurrence!) The bun is there, but not overwhelming. Its soft and supple, accentuating the goodness of the meat. And/or preparation and extras. And I haven't even mentioned the fries. They have an awesome selection of options!

I say YES just do it. Go. Its delicious.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sarahe80
Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Old fashion taste burger”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The size of the portions and the picnic tables outside to view the scenery and all the tourists passing by.

Visited July 2014