“Great burgers, Cute Restaurant”

Tasty's Fresh Burgers and Fries
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Great burgers, Cute Restaurant”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We ate lunch here and love the atmosphere and the delicious burgers. A must stop if you are in the area. Cute converted gas station with outdoor seating on a pretty day!

• Visited September 2013

“Lunch date, gone very right...”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

For a burger joint, built in an old gas station, and run by a bunch of teenagers; I would have to say that it is by far one of the best burgers I've eaten. Prices were fair, different then what is posted here on trip advisor.
I had the daily special, Outlaw burger. The patty was cooked perfectly, moist, tender, and well seasoned.
My wife got the shrimp roll. Only complaint was that it could have used some lettuce. The shrimp tasted fresh (not fishy), and was cooked perfectly (it wasn't chewy which is a common result of over cooking).

“Good burgers and cold beer!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Had very good burgers and fries. This little place is rockin! Reminds you of the burger joints we had as kids 40 years ago, except with a greater variety of choices. Tasty's is a very appropriate name!

• Visited July 2014
“Great burgers!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Was on vacation in Fernandina Beach and decided to try the burgers at Tasty's. Couldn't have chosen a better place. The burgers were awesome and they chose the correct name for the restaurant because they sure were tasty. I recommend this place to anyone that visits Fernandina Beach!

Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Best Old Fashion Burgers”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I know Cheeseburgers... and this one is the best. I have been a fan from the first bite. I had my first one three weeks ago, then I took my wife two days later. Last weekend I took my mother and my niece and nephew who were visiting from Nashville. This week I took my two sons (the eldest was visiting from Mississippi). We all had the same thing, Classic double cheeseburger dressed (yes, I had the onions... I know, but I had to) with southern fries. We did splurge a little with a Reese's milkshake to go.

Next time you are downtown, you have to try one... tell them Ronnie sent you !

It's casual dining with a 5 star experience.

• Visited June 2014