“Good burgers and cold beer!”

Tasty's Fresh Burgers and Fries
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Had very good burgers and fries. This little place is rockin! Reminds you of the burger joints we had as kids 40 years ago, except with a greater variety of choices. Tasty's is a very appropriate name!

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Was on vacation in Fernandina Beach and decided to try the burgers at Tasty's. Couldn't have chosen a better place. The burgers were awesome and they chose the correct name for the restaurant because they sure were tasty. I recommend this place to anyone that visits Fernandina Beach!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I know Cheeseburgers... and this one is the best. I have been a fan from the first bite. I had my first one three weeks ago, then I took my wife two days later. Last weekend I took my mother and my niece and nephew who were visiting from Nashville. This week I took my two sons (the eldest was visiting from Mississippi). We all had the same thing, Classic double cheeseburger dressed (yes, I had the onions... I know, but I had to) with southern fries. We did splurge a little with a Reese's milkshake to go.

Next time you are downtown, you have to try one... tell them Ronnie sent you !

It's casual dining with a 5 star experience.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Good prices. Excellent fresh food. Better than 5 guys! Fries, burgers, shakes, floats all great! Right in the historic district of Fernandina beach.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is a great burger bar. Friendly personal service, fresh cooked burgers, great milk shakes. Has a really great community feel to it. Go!