“Burgers and Fries... finger licking good! ”

Tasty's Fresh Burgers and Fries
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Sweet potato fries are like no other....sweet ones are like candy and the spicy are amazing. Everyone LOVED their burgers. Prices were so reasonable and the staff very friendly.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

My family and I ate here recently during spring break. Oh my goodness they have the best turkey burger I have ever eaten. The teriyaki turkey with cheddar was phenomenal. My teenager was hoping that I would not finish the burger like I usually do, but I ate the whole thing! My husband and son had the regular burgers and thoroughly enjoyed them. The fries were excellent and fresh - try them with the tasty sauce. A good value for the price in Fernandina Beach. Will definitely return when we r in the area.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We had heard the burgers were good, we certainly read the TA reviews and even the young man behind the counter confirmed our suspicions when he said, "we are out of diet Coke since we have been slammed today." I said, "there that good" and he replied "they are". I must say the are that good and so are the hand cut fries. Perhaps not the best calories you can eat but the calories are made in the best possible way - so what the heck, go ahead and enjoy.

1  Thank Craig M
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We loved everything the food was great the hamburger's were awesome. We loved that you could sit outside even though we had a big family. We all had a shake they were the best shakes we had ever had. We liked that the shakes were big and had a lot of whipped cream. It was awesome that you gave us a spoon and a straw with our shakes a lot of places only give you a straw. It's easy to find it's not hidden like some other places. It was one of the best meals we ever had. It's really busy, but goes really fast. We like how the burgers were cooked there were really good. The fries were awesome! Were not from here and it's probably the best food we have ever had on a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Busy place! Great choice of burgers. Sweet potato fries are delicious. Service is quick and prices are good. Good local beer.