“Huge mound of sweet sweet-potato fries”

Tasty's Fresh Burgers and Fries
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife and I each got a burger (Tasty indeed) and then split an order of the sweet, sweet-potato fries. I'm so glad we decided to split it because it was a ridiculously huge mound of fries! (similar to 5 guys). All was VERY fresh and very well made. They have potatoes lying around, so you know the fries are cut fresh in the back.
The people working were awesome--very friendly and more than willing to clean up our table or get us anything we needed. You can tell the business culture they've established is top notch.
It's also in the historical downtown for those of you who enjoy grabbing lunch or dinner as you explore the area.

There are newer reviews for Tasty's Fresh Burgers and Fries

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

The best veggie burger made with beets and more. Spicy sweet potato fries - yum! All in a converted gas station in beautiful Fernandina Beach.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My son and I stopped for a burger after biking in nearby Fort Clinch State Park. The servers were very friendly, the food was excellent and it's such a quaint little place. They have a nice, simple menu, but several very tasty options for fries and alternatives to beef hamburgers as well. Tastys definitely fits in to Fernandina's small town feel and is always a great choice when you're craving great burgers and fries.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Tasty’s is located in a restored Gulf Station at the corner of 8th Street and Center Street in downtown Fernandina. They are open for lunch and dinner seven days and offer indoor and outdoor seating. The menu is burgers and dogs with a variety of imaginative sides (e.g. “sweet” sweet potatoes). My wife and I went there on our last night because we had noticed such consistent crowds and it had been recommended by so many locals. Casual atmosphere.

1  Thank berkeley78
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

We have burger's here nearly weekly and they are truly tasty! Love the variety of fries and the shakes thick and tasty .Reminds me of the diner's in small town America when I was growing up. Give them a try.

1  Thank 1golftrav